- The awards are free to enter
- Nominations must be for a blog
- All blogs must be written in English (UK, US or other)
- For the purpose of these awards, social media platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook will not be classed as blogs.
- The blogger must be over the age of 18
- Each blog can be entered into one category only
- The Awards are open to anyone that writes a blog – whether it is for enjoyment/personal development, as part of their job, to improvethe visibility of their business or as a professional blogger
- By entering the Health Blog Awards you agree to allow the Awards to publish excerpts and showcase screen shots of entered blogs inpromotion of the Awards.
The top five blogs from each category will be shortlisted and will be showcased on the website and sent to the judges for judging
- Shortlisted blogs will be featured on the HealthUnlocked website, social media and platform
- Shortlisted people will be notified on 8 September. At that point they are encouraged to promote the entry to colleagues, friends and family.
- HealthUnlocked reserve the right to publish extracts of any shortlisted blog
- Relevance to the topic
- Design and overall style
- Engagement and proof of use
- Inspiration to people with a similar condition, disease or challenge
- Blog usability and navigation
- Quality and consistency of the blog
- Awareness of topic
- Ability to support other people in the same position
- Active blog
- The panel will take considerable time to judge each shortlisted blog.
Rules & regulations
- HealthUnlocked reserves the right to use any and all information related to the competition, unless prohibited by law.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest.
- The contest is open to people worldwide
- Blogs must be written in English
- Nominees and winners grant HealthUnlocked the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any othermedia, in connection with the competition.
- Entrants may enter only once and must use a valid email address. Any entrant who attempts to participate/vote with multiple emailaddresses and/or multiple identities will be disqualified. We reserve the right to delete or ban a blog from entry for suspicious activity, fraud or corruption, without explanation
- All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal
- Late or illegible votes will be disqualified